The PB Family

A UK Family lifestyle and beauty Blog. We are a family who range in age from 2 months - 70years! Join us as we review items, live our daily life and discuss the worlds happenings!

Wednesday 22 December 2010

And so the day is nearly here!

So in little over 48 hours it will be the big day itself!  I am looking back and remembering lots of things I've done this year and things that happened in our family.  all in all I believe we are blessed and I thank God for that.
I am also sparing a thought for those less fortunate than us.  In particular the elderly, housebound, people who are lonely and the homeless.  To be homeless in this freezing weather must be awful and I remember them in my prayers






To all my friends new and old, in real life and "tinternet land"  I wish you a merry Christmas and a blessed and happy new year xx

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home