Wednesday, 22 December 2010

And so the day is nearly here!

So in little over 48 hours it will be the big day itself!  I am looking back and remembering lots of things I've done this year and things that happened in our family.  all in all I believe we are blessed and I thank God for that.
I am also sparing a thought for those less fortunate than us.  In particular the elderly, housebound, people who are lonely and the homeless.  To be homeless in this freezing weather must be awful and I remember them in my prayers






To all my friends new and old, in real life and "tinternet land"  I wish you a merry Christmas and a blessed and happy new year xx

No comments:

And Im back!!!

Hello lovelies! So after a short break, I'm back!   The break was nothing special.  No time away or illness.  I just ran out of thing...