The PB Family

A UK Family lifestyle and beauty Blog. We are a family who range in age from 2 months - 70years! Join us as we review items, live our daily life and discuss the worlds happenings!

Tuesday 14 December 2010

Challenge 52 - 2011



Hello readers
Although I don't want to believe it myself its nearly the end of 2010.  Where has the year gone!
To start the year I have decided to set my self a challenge.  I intend to make One item (at least!)  every week throughout 2011 And I'm inviting you to join in too!
  Whatever your craft or interest join in and make along! then every Friday link back to here and we will share our creations.  Its all for fun and to share our creations and inspirations.  I look forward to hearing form you xxx

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 20 December 2010 at 20:05 , Anonymous Emma said...

Ooh will definitely be having a go :)
You should get Mr Linky on it and loads of people will get involved :D
Blog parties rock!

 
At 21 December 2010 at 06:29 , Blogger ThePBFamily said...

ive tried to add a link but i cant do it! any ideas?

 
At 26 December 2010 at 13:20 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh sounds good - count me in!

 
At 26 December 2010 at 13:22 , Blogger Beatnix said...

Don't know why that came up as Anonymous....

 
At 30 December 2010 at 11:35 , Blogger Kezz said...

I'm probably in too. :)

 
At 4 January 2011 at 09:25 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thankks for signing to my One Make A Month! You are very brave to do a make a week, I would never have the time.

to do a link = click on the post 52/2011 then copy the top https:// bar - go to blogger add a picture - you have already added you pic so just go to edit it - you will see a place where the http goes - it will then take peeps to your actual post!

love Annie xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home