The PB Family

A UK Family lifestyle and beauty Blog. We are a family who range in age from 2 months - 70years! Join us as we review items, live our daily life and discuss the worlds happenings!

Wednesday 1 December 2010

crafting in the snow!

Well as the weather has been so cold I decided to hibernate and work on some crafts!
Ive been pretty busy!
Frstly I made some needle cases



Then I finished a wall hanging that I've been working on for what seems likes months! This is a gift from my family to our church.  They have been very supportive to us and I wanted to show how grateful we are.

I also had time to make a cat patchwork cushion and  a glasses case




and finally I made a heart mobile.  I love mobiles and had some left over material so I thought why not!



Tomorrow I intend to make some tree decorations.  we are hoping to put the tree up this weekend and decorate the house so some I shall keep to use and The others will be up for sale.  CHRISTMAS!!!!! only 24 days away!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 2 December 2010 at 17:41 , Blogger Tonya Gunn said...

Everything looks great - I like the needle books especially.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home