The PB Family

A UK Family lifestyle and beauty Blog. We are a family who range in age from 2 months - 70years! Join us as we review items, live our daily life and discuss the worlds happenings!

Saturday 11 December 2010

More tree decorations

Its getting nearer and nearer to Christmas and so I have been making decorations for our own tree.  Sometimes I get so busy crafting and making for other people I forget about doing it for our place!
Simple crochet circles with bells attached

Red and green pinwheels with decorations. 








Rudolf!  One of Princesses favourites!

And what is Christmas with out the Christmas pud!











Today I will be staying home, watching movies with my daughter and getting on with some knitting.  I have recently bout a pattern with a Nordic style hat which i want to knit for my sister for Christmas.  So clickety click!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home