The PB Family

A UK Family lifestyle and beauty Blog. We are a family who range in age from 2 months - 70years! Join us as we review items, live our daily life and discuss the worlds happenings!

Friday 18 March 2011

Crazy Hair day for Comic relief!

Princess has a crazy hair day today at school for Comic relief.  For those of you not in the UK here are the details of Comic Relief (clicky)




There are things on ebay for auction will proceeds going towards this very worthwhile cause.
(clicky here)

Its my birthday tomorrow and I'm hoping Mr CM and my lovely boys may pool their resources and buy me   this.  Lunch at the Ritz with three of the Downtown men! Yummy!  The Lunch of course!
 well a girl can dream cant she!






2 Comments:

At 18 March 2011 at 17:59 , Blogger Between Me and You said...

Hi Hales, just a wee note to say `Many Happy Returns` for tomorrow. I posted your parcel today so hopefully it will reach you tomorrow. Hope you`re spoiled rotten for your special day. x

 
At 20 March 2011 at 17:30 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! The pink shoes were from Evan's last season. I have huge feet (size 9) so Evans is a good place for shoe's.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home