Saturday, 23 June 2012

Bookcase

Hello recently i bought a bookcase to use for storage. Mainly to use for patterns yarns and other woolly stuff! We had a look at a few and decided on this one Maine tall wide bookcase  
unfortunately I cant get a very good picture from argos website but you can do clickity click on the link!

It was reduced to £29.00 so was a bargain price.  We reserved on line and Mr CM went and picked it up no problem.

Putting it together was simple and Mr had it all done very quickly even though hes not very handy in the DIY department.  The result is that I now have space in the bedroom to walk and I can see the floor!




Its  a very decent piece of furniture and looks so much more expensive than it really is.  
This is just my opinion and I haven't benefited in anyway for this post. 
bye for now xx

1 comment:

Katie said...

This looks lovely, what a great way to store your stash. xxx

Three girls.

Hello my lovlies! This week one the BBC there has been a series running called three girls. It tells the story of the grooming of British...