Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Cushion love

Hello everyone. Well the football is in full swing isn't it? Cant say I'm that impressed by it all. Especially the fighting and violence. Just one question. Why? Mr CM is totally mesmerised by the footie and I don't think hes missed a match. Still I'm not complaining I get to enjoy crocheting and knitting cosy up in my bedroom chair!

On that note, I have finished my version of the attic 24 bloomimg flower cushion.  You can find all the information and pattern on Lucy's website here
so as Lucy puts here here is my taa dar moment
Blooming thrifty cushion
I'm so pleased with how this has turned out.  Its so pretty and a stash buster too!  I used up lots of oddments I have had hanging about so thrifty too.  In fact I'm calling it my blooming thrifty cushion!

Of course while I had the hook out it was a opportunity to whip up this little cardigan.  Its newborn size and I'm sure it will be useful with the amount of babies born into this family!
well I hope to see you all soon.
bye bye for now! 

2 comments:

Sue said...

Just found your blog from a fb link, didn't know you had one. Love your cushion, it's so bright and a super way to use up 'bits'.
Sue x

crafty-mum said...

thank sue. I love the cushion but dont want to ruin it by using it!

Three girls.

Hello my lovlies! This week one the BBC there has been a series running called three girls. It tells the story of the grooming of British...