Sunday, 10 June 2012

Jubilee!

Here at CM Towers we love the royal family. Its no doubt we are royalists!. So this week we have been in our element!God bless our Queen!  What a brilliant weekend we had!
We started off With Princesses school celebrations.  Sher had to go to school dressed in a Jubilee theme.  So here she is.  She had a handmad eskirt .  the fabic is covered in tiny Union Jacks although you cant see it in the photo.


Saturday was a family party for us.  it was the only day we could all get together so we all met up at my mothers.  Now getting ten Siblings and Spouses, thirty eight Grandchildren and three Great grandchildren together is no mean feat but with the exception of a couple  of people we made it!  We did a bring a plate kind of buffet. These were part of my offerings. The cakes had three layers of red white and blue.

I will leave you now with a few of our family pictures.  I hope you had as good a time as we did xx
Our very own Queen.   Mother dearest


Cheeky Niece  Part of the under three demolition squad!
Lou buckets.  Another part of the squad!




 Third squad member

Part four!
bouncy fun!

rest time
I must stress this energy drink  can was empty!


time for lunch

This baby never stops smiling


My sister and niece


My patriotic Granddaughter waving her flag

Our Princess
My God save the Queen Swap parcel arrived on Thursday. too late for the jubilee but not too late for me to enjoy the goodies.  Thank you xx



 Hope you enjoyed the jubilee as much as we did. 



Bye bye for now xx

No comments:

To Dream is to wonder

Hi lovelies.   I hope you are well. Recently Ive been having some really strange dreams.  It got me to thinking.  What are dreams...