Thursday, 19 July 2012

Through the eyes of a child

Hello again friends Well its always good to have people appreciate your hard work and here are two little ladies who are very pleased with their new Dolly and Teddy Bear

 They are two of my many nieces!  I have lost count of how many I have now.  I guess that's what happens when you are one of ten siblings!  Our family is so big now that it would be impossible to invite them all for lunch at the same time in our tiny house.  They just wouldn't fit.  In fact it is difficult just to fit in our own children with their families.    
Well Princess has just a few days left at school before the holidays.  I'm so glad these holidays have come.  I enjoy the quality time we get to spend as a family when she is at home.  The boys aren't really interested in sitting round drawing and sewing with me but she is still at that nice age where everything is a adventure and things that are mundane to others become exciting when seen with a young child's eye.
I hope as my children grow and have families of their own they will think on their own childhoods with a certain fondness and remember things through their own childlike eyes.
Bye for now

2 comments:

Crafty Helen said...

Hi - only me, just checking in to see if we can exchange details? Your parcel is all ready to be popped into the post. Helen

crafty-mum said...

hi helen

please mail me on Iamhales@aol.com

Three girls.

Hello my lovlies! This week one the BBC there has been a series running called three girls. It tells the story of the grooming of British...