Monday, 6 January 2014

2014

Hello all!  Already this year I have made my first item. It's a crochet bag for one of my lovely friends. It worked up much faster than I thought it would and only really took me four days on and off. And here it is.   I'm really pleased at the way it has turned out. I did it without a patter and I hope it's pretty much what she wanted.   I have started my second project of 2014. It's a corner to corner blanket. It is to be a year long project using up the odd bits of yarn I have left over from other projects. I am also pledging to make one toy a month  either knitted or crocheted. Well that's my plan anyway!  Well that's about it for now. Speak soon. Bye for now x

No comments:

To Dream is to wonder

Hi lovelies.   I hope you are well. Recently Ive been having some really strange dreams.  It got me to thinking.  What are dreams...