Tuesday, 6 January 2015

new year, new goals

Hello
And so we find ourselves at the beginning of a new year.
I've set myself some goals for this year. Not New year's resolutions as I never keep to those but lifestyle goals.

1, I'd really like to get more organised. Both in my mind, home, and crafting.  I have a tendency to be very enthusiastic about things and then lose concentration half way through.  Partly this is due to my medical condition but also my personality.  I intend to have a major declutter around the house to make organising much easier

2.  Make money from my crafting. I don't want to make a huge amount (although I wouldn't say no!)  But I would like to have a little profit. If I charge at all I tend to just charge the price of materials and not my time and effort.  I'm not intending to make a business as such but a little extra is always welcome.

3. Study God's word more.  I tend to read the bible mostly at night before bed but I'm thinking that maybe the morning would be better?  Not sure I'm just still pondering that at the moment.


Well that's my initial thoughts for the moment.  I plan to revisit this post about July time and see what my progress (if any) has been.  I'm not putting any pressure on myself and I will just go with the flow as they say!

I've been busy knitting away over the holidays but as yet I have no decent photographs to show.  The lighting here is hideously bad right now.  I'm praying for a sunny day where I can have a photographing frenzy!

Well time to sign off.
I hope you have a wonderfully blessed week whatever you are doing.
Bye for now


2 comments:

Winkel's Crazy Ideas said...

Hello :), had to smile because l have mostly the same goals, and the bit about just going with the flow too ;). I tend to chop and change a bit as l tire quickly with a project, but l do eventually go back and finish it though. At the moment it's crochet, a blanket from leftover wool (tell myself l am tidying up at the same time). Lots of colour and very cheerful. Pam in Norway

crafty-mum said...

Thank you. You know they say great minds think alike! Love your blog by the way!

Three girls.

Hello my lovlies! This week one the BBC there has been a series running called three girls. It tells the story of the grooming of British...