Wednesday, 14 January 2015

poncho and deramores review

Hello again!
As I'm just lying in bed a smile comes to my lips. I can hear my nine year old beautiful blessing singing along to popular from wicked the musical and I feel a sense of "YES!!" I have passed on my love of musical theatre to my daughter! Music has always been a big part of my life and i miss working in the industry. Still my crafts and family keep me busy!

 This week I've been quite busy with crafts. I've started work on the beautiful cowl poncho from Decembers issue of Simply crochet. this is my beautiful friend modelling it for me.




Then i worked on a cowl scarf. i found this extremely difficult to photograph so i apologise for the quality of the photos.

I placed a order this week with Deramores. I haven't used them before and in fact there is only one other time i have ordered on line for wool. i was really surprised with the service they offer. I spent £25.50 so I received free delivery (the order was delivered next day) Foe that money I got 800grm of red heart aran yarn in various colours, 4 pairs of Knitting needle's and 3 patterns. A super buy. i was impressed all round. the wool was lovely and soft, my order was exactly as ordered and they sent emails telling me the progress of my order. All in all a very good experience. I would definitely use them again. (just so you know i have not been paid for this post the views are totally my own!)
You can find Deramores by clicking here.

Well its time to sign off now and I hope to catch up with you all soon
bye for now

No comments:

Three girls.

Hello my lovlies! This week one the BBC there has been a series running called three girls. It tells the story of the grooming of British...