Monday, 19 January 2015

Poncho success!

Hello again.
 I hope you are all well and keeping warm! It has been terribly cold here. we get up to frost on the ground and while beautiful to look at I know some people don't enjoy it as much as I do! Well I finished the cowl poncho. here's my tadar!!!
What do you think? I love the colours. The way the bright colours sit so nicely on the dark grey background. I'm so very pleased with it! |I now have it up for sale and I'm hoping someone buys it really soon or i may be tempted to have it for myself! Also hot off the needles is a lovely little woodland friend Henrietta Hedgehog.
Isn't she sssooooo cute! I love her little toes poking out! Unfortunately i have been unable to wrestle this from the clammy hands of The Princess so she now belongs to her but Ive bought more wool to make one for me! she was made using the new King Kole tinsel chunky which can be found here in various colour.  One ball is enough to knit one large hog or two little ones suing the king cole pattern 901.  I'm sure more of these will be popping up in blog land really soon.

This weekend i am off to a ladies retreat with our church.  I'm really looking forward to some time to just sit and reflect on the Lord and life in general.  Sometimes it does us good to sit back and reflect on our lives and to make  desisions or just enjoy being ourselves with out the added pressures around us like housework,children etc.  I know I'm really looking forward to it and will tell you all about it when I get home.
Well time to sign off
bye for now

No comments:

Three girls.

Hello my lovlies! This week one the BBC there has been a series running called three girls. It tells the story of the grooming of British...