Saturday, 14 May 2016

Been away for too long!

The truth is I've been away just too long. For many differing reasons. Lots of things have happened that I really should have posted about including the news that we are to be grandparents again twice over! I've been suffering from ill health since November. The latest thing is a pulmonary embolism. This has really knocked me off my feet. But on the plus side when I've been well enough I've got through lots of knitting and crochet for afore mentioned babies!  I will show you all what I've made in my next post. Basically this post is just to check in and let you know I'm still around! Also to say thank you for all the messages of concern as to where I've been. I will be back with another post soon X
Bye for now X 

No comments:

Three girls.

Hello my lovlies! This week one the BBC there has been a series running called three girls. It tells the story of the grooming of British...