The PB Family

A UK Family lifestyle and beauty Blog. We are a family who range in age from 2 months - 70years! Join us as we review items, live our daily life and discuss the worlds happenings!

Wednesday 10 August 2016

Max Factor colour elixir lipgloss review

 


 Hello everyone welcome back to our blog. Today I have a review of the Max Factor colour elixir
lip glosses.
I purchased two of these in the shades 25 enchanting coral and 60 polished fuchsia. It is available in nine different shades.   The packaging is very high end.  You would be forgiven for thinking that this was a high end lip gloss costing much more than the  £8.99 I paid.  Although at that price I guess that it is at the higher end of the drug store cosmetics range.




 The applicator is lovely and soft and quite small to allow precision application of the product.  It glides on easily and has a non sticky formula which I love.



The smell is sweet ,without being over powering.  It feels very moisturising and comfortable on the lips.  It lasts well although Max Factor give no promises on the lasting capabilities.  I found it lasted a good three hours before needing reapplication.  I would recommend this lip gloss for day wear as I think for a night out with eating/drinking etc it may not last well.




To learn more about this product please visit the Max Factor website here.  
All the views are my own as usual and I have not been sponsored for this review.

See you next time
Hales xx 

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home