The PB Family

A UK Family lifestyle and beauty Blog. We are a family who range in age from 2 months - 70years! Join us as we review items, live our daily life and discuss the worlds happenings!

Tuesday 11 April 2017

Random acts of kindness

Hi Lovelies!

I hope you are well.  The weather has certainly broken and its easy to see that summer is just round the corner.  It makes me think of long summer days sitting on the beach watching the Grandchildren play and having fun.  Of drinking far too many cups of coffee with DIL1 while the kidlets play on the trampoline and in the paddling pool. Watching Mr PB and DS,s working in the garden.  I love the things that come alive in the summer, the plants, the insects, butterflies and bees.  Everything seems so vibrant and bright!  Sorry I seem to have gone off on kind of a tangent there!

Back to what I was originally going to talk about, Random acts of kindness!

So recently Ive been thinking how can I pay it forward?  I am still in awe of the kindness I received while I was ill.  From the hospital staff, nurses and doctors, my family, my friends, my church family.  Kindness and love has been showered over me and I feel grateful for it.

So how do I pay it back?  Well one way is by doing random acts of kindness.
Now Ive heard about this "movement" and researched on line.  It can be as simple as leaving a book you've read on the coffee table in a cafe for someone else to read, Leaving change on a parking meter, paying for the person behind you in the ques coffee, passing on a free gift you've received in a magazine.  Simple things that may bless another persons day.

Little Miss PB and I have decided to print out some cards to leave with our little gifts, in the hope that the person receiving the gift may pay it forward and change the world.  If we all paid it forward this world would be a much kinder, nicer place to live.

If you should choose to do so you can print out little anonymous cards from different sites.

There are some lovely little ones here
And also here



I will update you on things we are doing to pay it forward/RAK and hopefully it will inspire you to do the same.

Bye for now
Hales xxx

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 12 April 2017 at 09:51 , Blogger Jules said...

This is such a lovely idea. Having just come out of hospital myself, and received fantastic treatment from all the staff, I can understand why you feel a desire to do this kind of thing. I'm looking forward to reading what you choose to do. X

 
At 16 April 2017 at 07:48 , Blogger Unknown said...

What a lovely idea. I look forward to what ideas you have and what you've done so far! Happy Easter x

 
At 17 April 2017 at 09:40 , Blogger ThePBFamily said...

thanks ladies. We intend it to be a family project. We've already left our first secret package!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home