Monday, 17 April 2017

Naturally radiant! Thats me!

Hello my lovlies!

Now its no secret that I love my lotions and potions!  Ive tried many different creams lotions and oils on my face and have never seemed to find a brand that does it all.  I have combination skin.  I have a oily T zone (which really weirdly goes extremely dry in the winter months) and then the rest of my face is what I would explain as "normal".  If I'm going to get spots I will get them on my nose or chin.  Typical I suppose!

Anyhow I digress!
Last year in Superdrug I picked up a renewing night cream from the Naturally Radiant range.  I was really impressed by it, still am really.  I have repurchased it quite a few times and even given it as a gift to my mother.  It is quite a heavy thick cream so I only use it three times a week and alternate it with other night creams. (unless my skin is extremely dry and then I will use this)



The cleanser comes with a muslin cloth.

Because I was so impressed with the night cream I also bought the Hot Cloth Cleanser.  This is a dupe for the Liz Earle one.  I have tried the Liz Earle one and have to say I prefer the Superdrug one.  All the Naturally Radiant products have the same smell.  It is very hard to explain.  The blurb on the website says " formulated with a unique energising complex and infused with Kiwi Fruit and Mulberry"
Hot cloth cleanser
 Now I don't exactly smell kiwi but I like the smell.  It smells fresh and is quite a strong smell.  The smell is the same across the range.

 Last week I put in a order to Superdrug and the range was on buy one get one free.  You can find it here  So I thought " yes! Its time to try some other products!"  So I bought the Glycolic over night peel, Moisturising Facial oil, 2 in 1 moisturising lotion and of course my night cream. 
Yaahoo!! skin goodness!!!


Ive been having really bad dry skin around my eye brows and top of my nose.  So I tried the 2 in 1 moisturiser and serum.  I have to say I wasn't as impressed by this.  After using it for a week nothing changed with my skin.  So I switched to the Moisturising facial oil last night.  Overnight my skin as become less dry and in fact I felt like I didn't need to moisturise my face this morning. (although you know me I did!)  Ive yet to try the overnight peel and will probably leave it until my skin feels like it needs it to be honest. 

So all in all I like this range of products.  They do what they say on the whole. I'm not a fan of the 2 in 1 but it may work for you.  Every ones skin is different!  As I have said it has a strange smell that I cant explain but its not offencive and in fact smells quite nice when you get used to it. 

So give the range a try I thoroughly recommend it! 

I hope to see you here soon
Hales xxx

I haven't been paid for this review and I purchased all the items myself x







No comments:

And Im back!!!

Hello lovelies! So after a short break, I'm back!   The break was nothing special.  No time away or illness.  I just ran out of thing...