The PB Family

A UK Family lifestyle and beauty Blog. We are a family who range in age from 2 months - 70years! Join us as we review items, live our daily life and discuss the worlds happenings!

Thursday 25 May 2017

To Dream is to wonder


Hi lovelies.  
I hope you are well.
Recently Ive been having some really strange dreams.  It got me to thinking.  What are dreams made of?


Now I know that psychologists will tell us that its the working of our mind, That experiences and things we have seen influence our brain when we sleep.  But is this true.  This is just a theory and not proven.


The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. “ 
Eleanor Roosevelt
 
Dreams can be scary and beautiful, up lifting and courageous, sad and happy.  All these things and everything in-between.   They can make us laugh or cry, happy or sad.  They can be personal, erotic, make you want to do things or not or they can be just mundane everyday life occurrences.  Just what are they?  


Now I know that sometimes I have a dream and its a experience ive had in my life or things I've done, but just where does the extraordinary things come from?  I know that some people have prophetic dreams.  Dreams of things that come to pass.  Others dream dreams that they perceive to be something they should do and they go for it.  Good on them.  I personally do not want to be riding a unicorn butt naked, led by a troll through the city centre as per a recent dream!
So where do you think these dreams come from?  Have you had any fantastical dreams lately?


Bye for now
Hales xx
 

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home