The PB Family

A UK Family lifestyle and beauty Blog. We are a family who range in age from 2 months - 70years! Join us as we review items, live our daily life and discuss the worlds happenings!

Thursday 9 May 2019

100 Books I wish to read!

Hello lovelies

I hope you are all well.

As regular visitors here will know I have a love of reading.  I read any chance I can get and always have two or three books on the go at one time.  It drives Mr PB crazy that there are so many books in the house and yet I cant pass a charity shop without nipping inside to see if there are any books that catch my eye!  





I often buy books on a whim and to be honest I'm running out of space so, with that in mind I have decided to compile a list of 100 books I would like to read before I'm 50 years old!

Now I am only 44 years old right now and so I have six years to complete the list! 

 Of course these are not the only books I shall be reading but the list will give me a good variety and keep my reading in some kind of order. Or not as the case may be!


It would be nigh on impossible for me to complete the list right now and so I shall keep adding to the list as I find books that interest me and crossing off those which I have read!So without further ado here is my list!

1. The Red sister

3. Home Going home going

4. The dark and hollow places (follow up to the forest of hands and teeth which I loved!)

5.  Ten arguments for deleting your social media accounts right now!   (Ive heard mixed reviews about this but I think its worth a read)

6.  Twisted tales - A whole new world! (I'm slowly making my way through the series!  For those of you who don't know these are books telling the classic fairy tales with a completely new spin on them!



  7.  The Binding 


8.Lost boy - A retelling of Peter Pan in Wendy's words

 9. Bye Mam I love you - Sonya Oatley
  11.  Judah's wife - Angela Hunt

  12. Sarai (Wives of the Patriarchs Book #1)


13.  Mice of the round table -Merlin's last quest


14. The End - Mark Hitchcock

15.  Does Your Tongue Need Healing? by Derek Prince

16.  Women of the Word - by Jen Wilkin 

17. Love Letters Of Great Men And Women by Ursula Doyle

19 The wisdom of Sally red shoes - Ruth Hogan

20. Little house on the Prairie 

21. The Silent Companions: by Laura Purcell 




22. When I Was Invisible by Dorothy Koomson

23.  The Sapphire Widow - Dinah Jefferies

24.  This is going to hurt - Diaries of a junior Doctor - Adam Kay

25.  Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman




Phew!  So that is the first instalment of my book list!  All of these books are available on Amazon and if Mr PB is reading this, any are suitable as a gift for Moi! I shall be back soon with the second instalment and if you have any recommendations for books you feel I may enjoy please feel free to comment below!

Bye for now!

Hales xx























Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home