The PB Family

A UK Family lifestyle and beauty Blog. We are a family who range in age from 2 months - 70years! Join us as we review items, live our daily life and discuss the worlds happenings!

Monday 6 May 2019

Showers in May!

Hello Lovelies!

Firstly my apologies for the lack of posts.  I was writing a series of Easter posts when I was taken ill.  Unfortunately I was unable to finish the series and havent posted since!  Thank you for the messages asking where I was and why I hadnt posted.  Its lovely to know you are missed and I do apprieciate it very much!

So with that being said, I hope that you have had a great Easter break and are enjoying this lovely bank holiday! 

Unfortuntaly here at Sunny Suffolk the weather has been quite a mixed bag!  We nipped into town (Mr PB and I) to take our grandaughters books back to the libary.  We had the intention of browsing the shops but as we left the libary it absolutely bucketed it down!  We even had hailstones!  In May!  So we decided against it and instead came home.  Home is a five minute drive and by the time we got home it had stopped raining and the sun was out!  Its so interchangeable.  You get up in the morning and dress for cold weather and by the afternoon we are all wearing t-shirts and shorts!  Whats going on!

I am hopeing that today (Monday 6th May) We shall beable to get out into the garden and give it some much needed maintainence as it is in a sorry old shape.  Last year it was pretty much neglected with the exception of a bit of pruning and mowing the lawn, it was pretty much left to its own devices.  That means that this year it will need even more work.  I do love a spot of gardening but stryggle phyically to keep up with it.  Mr PB however has the fitness and strength but absolutly hates gardening!  That is where we compliment each other!  He does the heavy stuff, the lifting mowing etc and I do the pretty things like putting in plants and flowers!  We are blessed in that we have a small sized garden which is half patio and half lawn.  This means that there isnt too much gardening really.

What will you be doing on your bank Holiday?

Bye for now
Hales x

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home