The PB Family

A UK Family lifestyle and beauty Blog. We are a family who range in age from 2 months - 70years! Join us as we review items, live our daily life and discuss the worlds happenings!

Friday 2 December 2011

been away again

Hello everybody
Seems once again I seem to have deserted my post here at crafty mum towers. I have been poorly again and my kidneys are misbehaving so I have just returned from a lengthy stay in hospital.
My plans for a handmade,homemade Christmas have gone drastically wrong. Infact im struggling to finish my only homemade gift of a cardigan for my granddaughter. However I am enjoying looking at everyones lovely crafts and praying for my health to be Restored in the following months so I can have a creative spree myself
Love to you all
X




1 Comments:

At 2 December 2011 at 22:10 , Blogger Tracy said...

sorry to hear your not feeling to well and had to stay in hospital, don't put any pressure on yourself just take it easy and get better soon. tracy x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home