The PB Family

A UK Family lifestyle and beauty Blog. We are a family who range in age from 2 months - 70years! Join us as we review items, live our daily life and discuss the worlds happenings!

Monday 5 August 2019

Doggie Delight!

Hello Lovelies.

I was very surprised this week when there was a knock on the door and the local courier stood there with a huge parcel.  Firstly I was thinking "What have I ordered and forgot about?".  As I opened it I was surprised to find we had been sent a box of dog food by the lovely people at bakers for the fur babies to try out



It was so heavy and stuffed with goodies!  As soon as the dogs realised there was food in there They just sat waiting to be fed!  I let them try some of the lovely treats.  When I opened them the smell of bacon was very overwhelming.  I have to say I thought it was a little artificial but it certainly grabbed the dogs attention and they gobbled them down without a second thought!.    There was no effect on the dogs tummies which is a problem we sometimes find with dog treats and as they are quite long sticks we were able to cut them in half as are doggies really small.  This meant they lasted longer!




I opened the sacks of food and they seemed to be nothing very different from other foods Ive tried.  To be honest it was just dog food!  The good thing was the size of the lumps of food was small so this suited our dogs perfectly.

There was a good mix of meat and vegetables and the dogs seemed to enjoy it.  Lets just say there was no food left in the bowls!  there was no overwhelming or offensive smells both from the food and from the dogs afterwards (if you get my meaning!). This seems to suit our dogs very well and they were happy enough with it so I think I will buy it and continue using it for them.




So all in all Bakers small dog food and treats got a paws up from The PB Doggies.  They were happy with it, we were happy and so a big thank you to bakers and insiders for this gift.


If you have a small dog I would recommend trying this food.  I can't vouch for bigger breeds and the food bakers market for them but the small dog food is a hit!


Well its a big bye for now from us!  Hope to see you back here again soon

Hales x























,

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home