The PB Family

A UK Family lifestyle and beauty Blog. We are a family who range in age from 2 months - 70years! Join us as we review items, live our daily life and discuss the worlds happenings!

Saturday 18 January 2020

Happy new year Potter!

Hello Lovelies!

Happy New year!  I know we are a couple of weeks in to 2020 already but I wish you all the things you wish yourself throughout 2020.

My first make of the year has been this Harry Potter doll.  I've really rekindled my love of knitting over the last few weeks and I enjoyed making this doll.  It is for my friends birthday as she loves Harry and I thought it would be the perfect little gift for her.





It doesn't take alot of yarn and so is perfect for using up those little scraps of wool that you always have lying around.  However as I haven't knitted for so long I had to go and buy all the colours I needed.

He has the cutest little wand that is made from a cocktail stick and the scarf can be attached or made separate and be removed.  I decided to sew this scarf on so it didn't get lost.  I found it a little tricky to do the glasses and as you can see faces are not my forte!

Since making this I have been asked to make two more by people and so my fingers shall be kept busy!  This one only took me a afternoon so it is perfect for being whipped up as a last minute present.

You can get the pattern for free from here so pop along and you shall be making your own Harry doll in no time at all!



Bye for Now



Hales xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home