Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Hello everyone.
Well Ive had a long absence.  Unfortunately things have been a little crazy here.  We have had a busy time in lots of different areas of our lives.  I will fill you in in later posts,  But for now I thought id leave a message to let you know i haven't fallen off the end of the earth!

Everyone in the bloggy blanket swap should have received their squares from me but I haven't heard from anyone yet so I hope they made it ok.
I will post later in the week
hope you are all well
bye for now

2 comments:

Ioana-Carmen said...

Great blog structure.

I would love to follow your beautiful blog! <3 maybe we can follow each other?



FashionSpot.ro

Katie said...

Thanks for taking part in the Jar or Love swap! Great to have you with us. xxx

And Im back!!!

Hello lovelies! So after a short break, I'm back!   The break was nothing special.  No time away or illness.  I just ran out of thing...