The PB Family

A UK Family lifestyle and beauty Blog. We are a family who range in age from 2 months - 70years! Join us as we review items, live our daily life and discuss the worlds happenings!

Sunday 18 December 2011

Christmas preparations


Hello Readers!
Well with just under a week till the big day I have been a busy bee here at Crafty-mum towers!
As you know I have been a little poorly this last year and so all my plans for a handmade/homemade Christmas have fallen short of my expectations but never mind.  Over the last few weeks I have been beavering away making some items for our family.  these include:

Cardigans for our Granddaughters


A crochet blanket
Some scarfs made from super chunky yarn


Add caption
Ten pairs of these wrist warmers/fingerless gloves in a array of colours!


And I'm still knitting! 

Princess and I have been busy decorating the house and making decorations.  I will post some photos later in the week to show you what we have been up to. 


Just to finish this post I will include a photo of princess all ready to go off to her horse riding lesson
She loves having her lessons and has already progressed into the next class after just a few lessons.  She loves horses and always makes Daddy go a hour early so she can visit each of the 25 horses at the riding school.  Poor Daddy comes home freezing now that the evenings  are getting colder but i think he secretly enjoys it!

I have been inspired by the many and varied blogs I have been reading.  there are some amazing crafters out there.  Peoples creativity is something that still amazes me and I look forward to reading and learning from the amazing crafters out there in 2012.
Bye for now xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home