The PB Family

A UK Family lifestyle and beauty Blog. We are a family who range in age from 2 months - 70years! Join us as we review items, live our daily life and discuss the worlds happenings!

Monday 9 January 2012

A busy first week!

And here is why!

The Gruffalo!  My daughter absolutely loves the Gruffalo.  I may have mentioned it once or twice here!

She first discovered the book when she  was about two years old.  It has become a bedtime constant and now she reads it to us.  We know all about his knobbly knees and turned out toes and his purple prickles!  So when i found the pattern for him here ravelry  I knew he was a must knit.  So I got him finished and my nephew saw him.  Now he wants one,  then my brother-in-law asked for one for my niece.  So now I am knitting no. 3 .  Well it keeps me busy!

http://crafty-mum.blogspot.com/

100_2506

I forgot to show one of my makes from the week before Christmas.  It was so cold and Poppy our little chichi dog was getting really cold.  So I whipped her up a little jumper. I put it in her stocking Christmas eve. Please excuse the marks on the jumper.  as soon as she had unwrapped it Princess insisted on taking her for a walk!  Even if it was raining!

100_2507100_2508

It was made from old odds and end yarns that i had left over from other projects so was the perfect stash buster!

its really cosy and Poppy loves it!  She looks so cute in it. 

I was blessed to receive this book

2307125996404040_1

It has some fantastic patterns in.  one of my favourites is the huggy bunny.  I feel I will be making a few of those this year! 

On the needles today is this

hedgehogs1

Isn't he so cute!  I have been waiting to start him for ages!  He is the town crier from the Jean Greenhowe knitted hedgehogs pattern book.  I cant wait till he's finished!

Well that's all from me today.  Have a lovely blessed week

Bye bye for now x

1 Comments:

At 9 January 2012 at 19:53 , Blogger Tracy said...

I've just read the gruffalo to my youngest for his bedtime book, your gruffola looks fab I can see why he is in great demand!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home